New to Online + Outdoor Classes with Us? Important Read!
Please sign in below to the class you want to attend. You will receive an automatic email with the Zoom link to join the class when you register and again 15 minutes before class begins. If you don’t see this email, check your spam and promotions folders!
How Do I Take Class?
Use your yoga membership, your class card or drop in. There is also a financial hardship payment option. Sign up through our website via your current MINDBODY account. If you have not signed in online before, or are new to practicing with us, the software will prompt you.
What If I Sign in Online and it Doesn’t Recognize My Current Pass?
Sometimes if you are new to online (meaning you usually only sign in to class at the center), it creates a second account for you. Or, you create an account with a different email address. Don’t worry, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can merge your accounts.
What Do I Need to Do to Prepare
– Create a free Zoom.us account using the same name you use at the studio.
– Set up a practice space and be creative getting props from around the house.
– Sign in early to troubleshoot.
– Can’t see us? Make sure your device is fully charged or plugged in.
– Can’t hear us? Is your volume on? Check the audio settings at bottom left of Zoom screen. Is your device charged?
– Can’t see yourself? Is your camera covered? Video on/off button is on bottom left of Zoom.
– When in doubt: logout and log back in. Consider clearing your browser history.
– Using the App? The Meeting ID is the last 11 numbers of the Zoom Link.
Zoom Classes Are LIVE
Don’t sign in to a video class from your bathroom or in the nude. We’re joking, but serious. Your classmates will see you. There are small images of everyone that is in the class. Don’t worry, there is an option to turn your personal video image off. These classes WILL NOT be recorded.
Any yoga classes or passes you purchase will automatically have 10% off. We can additionally transfer massage credits into yoga classes for you. Email us at email@example.com if you need help.
It Won’t Be Perfect
We set it up overnight and have never done this before. The teachers are new to it. You’re new to it. Internet and sites like Zoom are being heavily used and might be slow or have buffering issues. If you have issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outdoor Yoga: Presidio Wall Basketball Courts
Click on the class description in our live schedule for what to bring and where to go. We will send out an informational email to everyone in the class the day before. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
THE MINDFUL BODY
2876 California St
San Francisco, CA 94115