200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
FEBRUARY 23 – AUGUST 15, 2021
ONLINE PROGRAM WITH JEAN MAZZEI & FRIENDS
200 – Hour teacher training
the mindful body PARTNERING
with Jean mazzei
Discover your resplendent self and recover the life that is inherently yours. You will discover how to set yourself apart by gaining a strong understanding of why you are here in this world and how to translate these experiences into gems that inspire you and your students to become the best they can be.
Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program goes deeper than most foundational trainings and is designed to give you the experiences you need in order to teach from a place of depth and clarity. This is an intimate training led by Jean Mazzei and amazing teachers that are committed to facilitating deeply transformational experiences.
Develop and deepen your personal practice with the know-how to modify your daily yoga and meditation practice according to your energetic needs.
Study the practical and personal application of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Tantric Philosophy, Wellness and Ayurveda, Alignment, Subtle Body Anatomy, Vinyasa Krama (intelligent sequencing), Pranayama, Meditation, and Yoga Nidra.
Understand the Business of Yoga – and how to find your unique niche.
Find your true voice and self in the teachings by stepping into your Agni (fire) of spirit both on and off the mat.
This is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200) course, certified by the Yoga Alliance.
WHAT’S NEW & IMPROVED FOR 2021
- Expanded Anatomy Curriculum This does NOT mean you have to memorize bones and muscles. Instead, we are proud to partnering with Amy Mathews (one of Jean’s functional anatomy teachers!) and Leslie Kaminoff by offering their Yoga Anatomy online course as part of your SYTT curriculum. This course is worth about $500, and will be YOURS to access for 1 full year! You will be able to watch and learn from the fantastic videos outside of your classroom hours, then receive follow up support during scheduled class times.
We have added more extensive sections on “Do No Harm” practices which touch on trauma sensitivity.
Worldview conversation around accessibility, diversity, and cultural appropriation in the yoga world historically and today.
- Updated and expanded the Business of Yoga section to reflect the current times. You will get perspectives from 3 different studio owners who have been navigating these rapid changes in the yoga world
More meditation instruction.
- Regular Yoga Nidra practice.
You will have access to the class recordings for practice and review during the training.
2021 COURSE DATES & TIMES
Weekend Sessions 11am – 4:30pm PST
Tuesday Sessions 6 – 8:30pm PST
All Sessions are Virtual Via Zoom
- Tuesday 23rd
- Saturday & Sunday 27 & 28
- Tuesdays 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
- Weekends 13, 14, 27 & 28
- Tuesdays 6, 13, 20, & 27
- Weekends 10, 11, 24 & 25
- Tuesdays 4, 11, 18 & 25
- Weekends 8, 9, 22 & 23
- Tuesdays 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
- Weekends 5, 6, & 27
- Tuesdays 6, 13, 20 & 27
- Weekends 11 & 25
- Tuesdays 3 & 10
- Sunday 15th
These are the requirements to receive a Jean Mazzei + The Mindful Body 200-Hour Yoga Training Certificate that is recognized by Yoga Alliance.
- Full attendance and participation in the program.
- You can miss a maximum of 6 hours during the course with make-up work. This will be recorded so the class will be available to you. If you do miss more than 6 hours, private instruction from the teacher will be required. Four hours missed time for 1 hour private. Cost of private is $150/hr.
- Completion of reading, homework assignments & exams.
- Developing a home practice & keeping a yoga journal.
- Teacher observation.
- Leading class in chanting.
- Practice teaching and giving/receiving feedback.
Please have at least 6 months of regular yoga practice before applying for the training. We welcome yoga practitioners from all backgrounds and disciplines of yoga.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the below application form. We will contact you within a week of receiving your application. Upon acceptance you may register for the course. If registration is full, you may register for the wait list.
BIPOC Scholarships available.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scholarships.
Course books are an additional cost.
Teacher training tuition is non-transferable and non-refundable. If we cancel the training, we will offer a full refund.
program questions? let's connect!
THE MINDFUL BODY
Emergency Phone Number: (415) 942-4002