New to Yoga?
We offer classes which are appropriate for all students new to yoga, including all ages, body types, and levels of fitness.
If you aren’t sure which class to attend, call us and ask.
A few suggestions to ensure your get the most from your first yoga class.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your class to allow enough time to check in and set up your practice space. For your convenience, we provide free mats and yoga props at the studio.
- Introduce yourself to the teacher and let him/her know if you have any injuries or specific concerns. Our teachers are trained to support you.
- Every body is different. There is no need to compare yourself to others.
- Loose, comfortable clothing feels best in class.
- It is preferable to eat after yoga rather than before.
- Please remove shoes before you enter the yoga room.
- Refrain from wearing fragrances in the studio.
- Please leave all technology behind (yes, even in silent mode). We are here to be present and enjoy.
THE MINDFUL BODY
2876 California St
San Francisco, CA 94115